Become an expert evaluator
We engage independent experts to evaluate applications submitted to our Eurostars and Network programmes and other national-level R&D programmes.
If you are an expert and wish to join our growing community, register below. Your technical and market expertise is invaluable to the success of our innovative projects.
- Help organisations to develop by selecting the best project applications to access public funding
- Stay up to date on the latest developments in your specialist field
- Contribute to international R&D
As an expert, you will work remotely and be paid a fixed fee per project (depending on the programme).
- hold a higher education diploma (master’s degree or higher),
- have minimum 10 years of professional experience in your field(s) of expertise and
- be fluent in English.
Our experts have a wide variety of profiles (from industry specialists and academics to private investors) working in all technological domains and markets. For us to assign you to the project application(s) that best match your expertise, ensure you provide us with plenty of details of your specialisation(s).Register and become an Eureka expert Register and become an Eurostars programme expert