Work for us
The role offers a first introduction to international cooperation in the field of research and development. You will contribute to the development of a platform to support research and innovation funding across 45 countries.
Qualifications and skills
- You are positive and motivated team-player, but with the ability to work independently and manage your own deadlines.
- You should be willing to challenge the status quo, think outside the box and not be shy to argue your ideas.
- You are familiar with database and data manipulation software (in particular Microsoft Excel).
- You are conversant with Office 365.
- You are well organised and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- As a member of a multinational team, you demonstrate diplomacy and sensitivity to cultural differences.
- You are enrolled in a University or have recently completed a University degree.
- You are curious about research and innovation, Eureka's core business.
Indemnity and conditions
- This is a six-month traineeship contract.
- The traineeship is paid and subject to Belgian Law as a ‘convention d’immersion professionnelle.’ The indemnity varies depending on the age of the successful candidate, but an average monthly amount would be approximately 812 euros gross (for a trainee of 21 years old (index 01/03/2020) plus meal vouchers.
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in in the European Union.
Application and closing date
Please send an e-mail application with a CV (maximum 2 sides A4) and covering letter (maximum 1 side A4), including your full name and the words ‘Programme Management Officer – Expert Database (internship)’ in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending an application, candidates give their consent to their diplomas and references being verified.
The Eureka Association is an equal opportunities employer.
Closing date: Friday 29 January 2021 at 17:00 Brussels time.
Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. Interviews are planned to commence immediately after the submission deadline and will be held online.
The internship will begin as soon as possible.
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.