CELTIC-NEXT call for projects
The CELTIC-NEXT Cluster launches two calls for projects per year: one in spring and one in autumn.
CELTIC-NEXT has opened its autumn call for projects! This is a perfect opportunity for projects in the field of next generation communications for the digital society that contribute to a sustainable world. We invite you to participate, engage and explore ground breaking opportunities together with the CELTIC-NEXT Cluster.
By applying and participating in the CELTIC autumn call for projects, your organisation can access national public funding for your R&D project.
You can submit your R&D project application between 9 August 2021 and 22 November 2021 by visiting www.celticnext.eu.
- Belgium (Brussels)
- Belgium (Flanders)
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Start submission phase: 9 August 2021
- Online Proposers Day: 23 September 2021
- Online Consortium Building Sessions: 24, 27, 28 and 29 September 2021
- Submission deadline: 22 November 2021
- Evaluation of proposals finished: 21 December 2021
- Labelling of proposals: January 2022
- Information to applicants: January 2022
CELTIC-NEXT includes a wide scope of ICT topics based on new high-performance communications networks supporting data-rich applications and advanced services, both in the ICT sector and across vertical sectors.
We invite you to engage and explore groundbreaking opportunities that contribute to a sustainable world.
CELTIC-NEXT is key for initiating ambitious and innovative projects dedicated to end-to-end communications solutions.
The industry driven Cluster CELTIC-NEXT and its vision has been laid in the CELTIC-NEXT Scope and Research Areas document that can be downloaded from the CELTIC-NEXT Research Areas page. Please do not hesitate to study this document.
Up until today, CELTIC-NEXT has labelled, funded and performed 150 projects across all their research areas worth a total of more than one billion euro.
By facilitating these collaborative R&D projects, the CELTIC-NEXT Cluster has made a great contribution to helping Europe stay at the competitive edge of the communications industry.
Participation is open to companies of all sizes, universities and research organisations.
By participating in the CELTIC-NEXT autumn call for projects, you benefit from:
- receiving a Cluster label,
- access to national R&D funding,
- an international network of companies including key industry players,
- guidance, coaching and monitoring of your project by the CELTIC-NEXT Office,
- low administrative requirements
CELTIC-NEXT is the Eureka Cluster for next-generation communications for the digital society.
Please get in early contact with:
Making a CELTIC-NEXT project proposal is easy. Full project proposals are expected to be submitted covering new innovative ideas in the scope of the CELTIC-NEXT Cluster.
- Contact your national funding body using the form below and the CELTIC-NEXT office (email@example.com) to discuss your project idea and eligibility aspects.
- Create an account on the Clusters project portal, fill in the web-forms and upload your Project Proposal in pdf format before the submission deadline.
Visit the call for projects information page for further information.
CELTIC-NEXT offers several opportunities for meeting potential project partners.
The CELTIC-NEXT Cluster successfully organises several Proposers Days per year, as well as a yearly CELTIC-NEXT event to bring together pitch presenters with funding bodies and successful CELTIC-NEXT project coordinators who present their impact on the market to the audience.
At these events, you can meet CELTIC-NEXT award winners, and learn about the impact of successful projects and SMEs born out of our CELTIC-NEXT projects. At the CELTIC-NEXT event, you can also get in touch with CELTIC-NEXT projects in a lively project exhibition.
- Get in contact with the CELTIC-NEXT community! Learn about funding in your country and pitch your project idea at the next CELTIC-NEXT Proposers Day or the yearly CELTIC-NEXT event.
- Get in contact with project consortia and find out if your expertise is needed via
new project ideas.
- Submit your expertise or new project idea any time via the CELTIC-NEXT brokerage tool.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us and follow us on social media.
The CELTIC-NEXT office is happy to support you!