CELTIC-NEXT call for projects: next generation communications for a digital society
CELTIC-NEXT is pleased to announce its spring call for projects in the field of next generation communications for the digital society, contributing to a sustainable world.
We invite you to participate, engage and explore ground breaking opportunities together with CELTIC-NEXT.
By applying and participating in the CELTIC-NEXT spring call for projects, your organisation can access national public funding for your R&D project.
- Belgium (Brussels)
- Belgium (Flanders)
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
Start submission phase: 7 January 2021
Submission deadline: 12 April 2021
Evaluation of proposals finished: Mid May 2021
Labelling of proposals: May 2021
Information to proposers: May 2021
CELTIC-NEXT includes a wide scope of ICT topics based on new high-performance communications networks supporting data-rich applications and advanced services, both in the ICT sector and across vertical sectors.
We invite you to engage and explore ground breaking opportunities that contribute to a sustainable world. CELTIC-NEXT is key for initiating ambitious and innovative projects dedicated to end-to-end communications solutions.
The industry-driven Cluster and its vision has been outlined in the CELTIC-NEXT Scope and Research Areas document.
Until today, CELTIC-NEXT has labelled, funded and performed 150 projects in all their research areas with a total volume of more than one billion euro. By facilitating these collaborative R&D projects, the CELTIC-NEXT Cluster has made a great contribution to help Europe to stay competitive in the communications industry.
Participation is open to companies of all sizes, universities and research organisations.
By participating in the CELTIC-NEXT spring call for projects, you benefit from:
- receiving a Cluster label,
- access to national R&D funding,
- an international network of companies including key industry players,
- guidance, coaching and monitoring of your project by the CELTIC-NEXT office and
- low administrative requirements.
CELTIC-NEXT is the Eureka Cluster for next-generation communications for the digital society.
Making a CELTIC-NEXT project proposal is easy. Full project proposals are expected to be submitted covering new innovative ideas in the scope of the CELTIC-NEXT Cluster.
- Contact your national funding body and the CELTIC-NEXT office to discuss your project idea and eligibility aspects.
- Create an account on the Eureka Clusters Project Portal, fill in the Web-forms and upload your Project Proposal in pdf up until the submission deadline.
Visit the call page for further information.
CELTIC-NEXT offers opportunities for meeting potential project partners.
The CELTIC-NEXT Cluster successfully organises several Proposers Days each year, and a yearly CELTIC-NEXT event that brings together pitch presenters, funding bodies, as well as successful CELTIC-NEXT project coordinators who regularly present their impact on the market to the audience.
You can also meet CELTIC-NEXT award winners and learn about the impact of successful projects and SMEs born out of our CELTIC-NEXT projects.
At the CELTIC-NEXT event you can also get in touch with CELTIC-NEXT projects in a live project exhibition.
- Get in contact with the CELTIC-NEXT community! Learn about funding in your country and pitch your project idea at the next CELTIC-NEXT proposers Day or the yearly CELTIC-NEXT event.
- Get in contact with project proposers and find out if your expertise is needed via new project ideas.
- Submit an explanation of your expertise or new project idea at any time via the CELTIC-NEXT brokerage tool.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us and follow us on social media.
The CELTIC- NEXT office is happy to support you!