CELTIC-NEXT and EUROGIA2020 joint call for projects: a smart connected world meets clean energy
The smart connected world and clean energy communities are joining efforts to push innovation forward and better tackle current global trends. We invite you to participate, engage and explore ground breaking opportunities within and across both sectors.
Projects within the scope of a smart connected world and/ or contributing to clean energy solutions are welcome to apply to this call.
- Belgium (Brussels)
- Belgium (Flanders)
- Belgium (Wallonia)
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
The industry boards of each participating Cluster (CELTIC-NEXT and EUROGIA2020) have laid down their scope and research areas in the following documents:
Please do not hesitate to study these.
CELTIC-NEXT includes a wide scope of ICT topics based on new high-performance communications networks supporting data-rich applications and advanced services, both in the ICT sector and across vertical sectors.
EUROGIA2020 prioritises the digital incorporation into the energy industry and services along its value chain, as this is an indispensable part of energy transition. We are looking to become the ultimate clean, intelligent and distributed energy ecosystem hub.
Participation is open to companies of all sizes, universities and research organisations.
By participating in a Cluster project, you benefit from:
- access to national R&D funding,
- an international network of companies including key industry players,
- guidance, coaching and monitoring of your project by CELTIC-NEXT and EUROGIA2020's offices,
- low administrative requirements
- and receiving a quality label.
CELTIC-NEXT: Next-generation communications for the digital society.
For more details, visit CELTIC-NEXT's website or contact the Cluster offices and your national funding body.
EUROGIA2020: Clean energy and decarbonising technology.
For more details, visit EUROGIA2020's website or contact the Cluster offices and your national funding body.
- Contact your national funding body and CELTIC-NEXT's and EUROGIA2020's offices at an early stage to discuss your project idea and eligibility and to find project partners.
- Register on the submission tool.
- Submit your project proposal (indicate the main topic areas you intend to address).
Please note that your national funding body may have additional steps for applying for R&D funding.
Events and tips
The Clusters organise regular events and proposers days that bring together the national funding bodies and Cluster communities to exchange project ideas.
- Find out new project ideas and get in touch with the community here.
- Stay in contact with us on Twitter and LinkedIn (Twitter handles: @celticnext @eurogia).