CELTIC-NEXT call for projects
CELTIC-NEXT Cluster launches two calls for projects each year (in spring and autumn).
CELTIC-NEXT has opened its 2022 Autumn Call, a perfect opportunity for next-generation communications projects for a digital society that contribute to a sustainable world. Participate, engage and explore ground-breaking opportunities with the CELTIC-NEXT Cluster.
By applying and participating in this call for projects, your organisation can access national public funding for your R&D project.
You can submit your R&D project application from 7 July 2022 until 21 October 2022.
- Belgium (Wallonia)
- Belgium (Brussels)
- Belgium (Flanders)
- Czech Republic
- The Netherlands
- North Macedonia
- South Korea
- South Africa
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
- Call for projects opens: 7 July 2022
- Online Proposers Day: 7 September 2022
- Online consortium building sessions: 8-9 September 2022
- Deadline: 21 October 2022
- Evaluation finishes: 2 December 2022
- Applications labelled: December 2022
- Information sent to you: December 2022
CELTIC-NEXT includes a wide scope of ICT topics based on new high-performance communications networks supporting data-rich applications and advanced services, both in the ICT sector and in vertical sectors. We invite you to engage and explore ground-breaking opportunities that contribute to a sustainable world. CELTIC-NEXT initiates ambitious and innovative projects dedicated to end-to-end communications solutions.
CELTIC-NEXT has already labelled, funded and carried out 163 projects worth more than 1.2 billion euro. By facilitating these collaborative R&D projects, the CELTIC-NEXT Cluster has made a great contribution to Europe staying at the competitive edge of the information and communications technologies industry.
The industry-driven Cluster and its vision is outlined in the CELTIC-NEXT Scope and Research Areas document.
In addition to the CELTIC-NEXT Strategic Roadmap scope, CELTIC-NEXT is also looking for projects in the field of non-terrestrial networks and terrestrial network convergence, as we are developing our partnership with the European Space Agency. Projects will be able to join future collaborative actions.
Some funding bodies have also expressed interest in:
- Digitalisation of the economy with ICT technologies
- Clean growth
- Remote healthcare
- Advanced manufacturing
- Critical communications for emergencies
- Open RAN
- Private networks
- AI for massive MIMO
- 6G topics
Please contact the CELTIC-NEXT office for more details and potential strategies to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation is open to companies of all sizes, universities and research organisations.
By participating in the CELTIC-NEXT call for projects, you benefit from:
- receiving a Cluster label
- access to national R&D funding
- an international network of companies including key industry players
- guidance, coaching and monitoring of your project by the CELTIC-NEXT office
- low administrative requirements
CELTIC-NEXT is the Eureka Cluster for next-generation communications for the digital society.
Please contact your national funding body and the CELTIC-NEXT office: email@example.com
How to apply
Writing a CELTIC-NEXT project application is easy. Full proposals are expected to be on new innovative ideas within CELTIC-NEXT's scope.
- Contact your national funding body and the CELTIC-NEXT office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your project idea and eligibility.
- Create an account on the Eureka Clusters Project Portal, fill in the application form and upload your project proposal in pdf before the deadline.
- Visit the call information page for further information.
CELTIC-NEXT offers several opportunities for meeting potential project partners.
CELTIC-NEXT successfully organises several Proposers Days each year and a yearly CELTIC-NEXT event to bring together the pitch presenters with funding bodies and successful CELTIC-NEXT project coordinators (that present their impact on the market to the audience).
You can also meet CELTIC-NEXT award winners and learn about the impact of successful projects and SMEs. At the CELTIC-NEXT event, you can also get in touch with CELTIC-NEXT projects at a lively project exhibition.
- Contact the CELTIC-NEXT community! Learn about funding in your country and pitch your project idea at the next CELTIC-NEXT Proposers Day or the yearly CELTIC-NEXT event.
- Contact project participants and find out if your expertise is needed.
- Submit your expertise or new project idea any time to the CELTIC-NEXT brokerage tool.