Eurogia call for green transition projects
Eurogia have opened a call for organisations collaborating internationally on the R&D of Green Transition projects. By applying and participating, your organisation can access national public funding for your R&D project.
The goal of this call for projects is to call is to boost the productivity and competitiveness of European industries through the development of solutions and technologies to support the green transition.
You can submit your R&D project by visiting Eurogia's webpage.
- Belgium (Flanders)
- South Korea
- South Africa
Participation is open to companies of all sizes, universities and research organisations.
By participating in a Cluster project, you benefit from:
- access to national R&D funding,
- an international network of companies including key industry players,
- guidance, coaching and monitoring of your project by Eurogia offices,
- low administrative requirements and
- receiving a quality label.
EUROGIA is an Eureka Cluster, supports and promotes international partnerships developing innovative projects in low carbon energy technologies.
EUROGIA is a bottom up, industry-driven, market-oriented programme which addresses all areas of energy mix, from renewable energy to efficiency, and reduction of carbon footprint. The aim of the Cluster is to bring clean energy and energy efficiency to the population and industry.
Our Mission is to lead the energy transition to a more sustainable path, through technology changes.
Green transition is the mandatory path to achieve the goals for a sustainable environment, sustainable growth and the limitation of climate change.
Some of the targeted challenges to achieve these goals are necessary, but not limited to:
- Carbon-free energy supply,
- Green mobility and Smart cities,
- Smarter housings and constructions,
- Bio resources and environment.
Your project should:
- address at least one of the fields mentioned in the call description and
- demonstrate the potential to research or develop a product, process or service for commercialisation.
- Relevant industry sectors include (but are not limited to):
- [Renewable energies resources and their integration in the grid, demand-side management,
- H2 technologies: production, transportation, storage, distribution,
- CO2 Capture, Sequestration and Utilization,
- Green and Zero-emission Buildings and constructions, Smart cities, heating
- Smart Grids, Micro-Grids,
- E-mobility, electric vehicles and charging, infrastructure, Fuel cell technologies, connected cars,
- Recycling of composites and new materials
- Monitoring of the environment and bio resources,
Eureka has limited eligibility criteria for organisations participating in a Clusters consortium:
- Your project idea must represent international cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- The project must be directed at researching or developing an innovative product, process or service with the goal of commercialisation.
- The project must have a civilian purpose.
- Your consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from a minimum of two Eureka countries.
- No single organisation or country can be responsible for more than 70% of the project budget.
If there is no allocated budget for your organisation type in your country and you want to participate in a project consortium, contact your national funding body using the form below to see whether there are other funding opportunities available or talk to them about self-funding.
How to apply?
1. Contact your national funding body and Eurogia offices to discuss your project idea and eligibility.
2. Create an account on Eurogia application portal.
3. Submit your project outline (an overview of the project, its main objective, partnerships and expected impact) and receive feedback.
4. Submit your final project proposal.
Please note that your national funding body may have additional steps for applying for R&D funding.