An investment readiness programme for deep tech SMEs looking to raise Series A investment.
InvestHorizon is an EU Commission-funded programme in association with Eureka, which helps deep tech SMEs attract private investment and optimise relationships with private investors.
Open to all
- a collection of training courses,
- exclusive webinars and
- other useful community resources.
The InvestHorizon Accelerator
Your company can benefit from the InvestHorizon Accelerator, with free services and training speeding your access to Series A investment.
The company selection process for the InvestHorizon Accelerator takes only two weeks from the application deadline. Each successful applicant receives a personalised action plan and is assigned an expert mentor to support them throughout. Your action plan may consist of:
- A 3-day bootcamp of workshops and peer reviews
- 7 trust group sessions (trust groups are formed of participants and their mentors based on thematic area or the stage of your company’s development)
- Coaching academies to refine your pitching
You will be mentored to maximise your potential to attract private investment before being introduced to venture capitalists in sector-focused pitching forums.
You can apply for the InvestHorizon Accelerator if you:
- qualify as an innovative and high-growth potential SME (EU definition) developing products or services in the field of deep tech,
- are based in a Eureka country or a Horizon2020 country or associated country,
- are seeking Series A investment of minimum 2.5 million euro and have already raised a minimum of 250,000 euro of seed funding or 500,000 euro in public grants or loans in the last three years and
- have a business angel or financial advisor who can accompany you on your InvestHorizon journey.
InvestHorizon add-on from Eureka: corporate venturing and internationalisation
InvestHorizon Accelerator companies based in these 14 Eureka countries benefit from add-on services offered by Eureka that help to establish connections and foster partnerships with corporate venture capitalists and VCs from outside Europe.
The countries are: Denmark | Finland | France | Germany | Israel | Lithuania | the Netherlands | Norway | Portugal | Slovenia | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | United Kingdom
Eureka will be hosting:
- Two international missions for 15 selected companies per mission:
- Workshops on conducting international business and engaging with corporate venture capitalists
- Matchmaking with and pitching to non-European investors
- Four thematic events for 60 selected companies:
- A workshop on approaching multinationals and building successful partnerships with corporate venture capitalists
- Four 48-hour hackathons set by multinationals seeking innovative solutions
The InvestHorizon website details how your company can form partnerships with corporate venture capitalists and enter new markets.