Investment readiness programme
Develop and enhance business relationships by participating in our international missions and corporate activities in 2023.
Eureka will be organising:
- International missions with opportunities for SMEs to connect with non-EU investors and key strategic partners.
- Corporate activities helping SMEs approach multinational corporate investors for business partnerships. Learn about best practices and collaborating to develop solutions to industry challenges.
You can apply if your startup or SME is based in a Eureka country.
In 2020 and 2021, we organised international missions to attend the Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH) in Singapore and Collision in Canada.
In 2022, we organised an international mission for 30 SMEs and startups with Web Summit, "the best technology conference in the planet” (Forbes), taking place in Lisbon from 1-4 November.
Keep visiting our website and subscribe to our newsletter to learn about the next international missions set to take place in 2023.
- 457 COMPANIES PARTICIPATED IN CORPORATE ACTIVITIES
- 140 COMPANIES ATTENDED INTERNATIONAL MISSIONS
- 67% OF PARTICIPANTS INCREASED EXPORTS
- 62% OF PARTICIPANTS IMPROVE COMPETITIVE POSITION
Investment readiness aims
By participating in our events, you can:
- learn about international growth opportunities,
- forge connections with non-European investors and
- establish and explore relationships, partnerships and investment opportunities with large corporates and corporate venture teams.
Participating corporate/key partners
A series of online tailor-made sessions with corporates and strategic partners.
The corporate activities will give you the opportunity to meet, learn from and develop partnerships with leading corporates from different sectors.
We have held sessions with:
Our activities with corporate partners this year will include:
- online sessions on specific corporate challenges
- thematic online sessions
- a workshop (by invitation only) where corporate partners will exchange views and learn from each other about how they organise their open innovation activities and investment vehicles for startups. Eureka will also provide an overview of all Eureka programmes and activities for SMEs and startups.
Earlier this year, we hosted an online session where MC presented its challenges to startups and SMEs. You have now time until 29 September to present your solution.
With Solvay, we organised an online session on 19 September. In this webinar, Solvay presented its challenges to startups and SMEs. You now have until 6 October to present your solution.
Attend an online session with corporate Iberdrola on 28 September. In this webinar, Iberdrola will present challenges to startups and SMEs. Then, you will have until 13 October to present your solution.
Earlier in 2023, we hosted online sessions with the Agbar, European Space Agency (ESA), Telefónica, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Enel and MC.