Investment readiness programme
Develop and enhance business relationships by participating in our international missions and corporate activities in 2022.
Eureka will be organising:
- International missions with opportunities for SMEs to connect with non-EU investors and key strategic partners.
- Corporate activities helping SMEs approach multinational corporate investors for business partnerships. Learn about best practices and collaborating to develop solutions to industry challenges.
You can apply if your startup is based in one of 13 financially committed Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).
International missions: Web Summit 2022
In 2020 and 2021, we organised international missions to attend the Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH) in Singapore and Collision in Canada.
This year, Eureka organised its international mission for SMEs/startups with Web Summit, "the best technology conference in the planet” (Forbes), taking place in Lisbon from 1-4 November 2022.
The companies that attended Web Summit 2022 were:
- Infinite Foundry
- CRIAM Knowledge
- Koala Tech
- Carnot Engines
- Enspan Innovations Ltd.
- ECG Excellence
- Onkion SA
- Trialing Health S.L.
- Hello Auto
- Brains for hire UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- sinnaptic telemedical solutions GmbH
- Optas IT
- VSight UAB
- 457 COMPANIES PARTICIPATED IN CORPORATE ACTIVITIES
- 140 COMPANIES ATTENDED INTERNATIONAL MISSIONS
- 67% OF PARTICIPANTS INCREASED EXPORTS
- 62% OF PARTICIPANTS IMPROVE COMPETITIVE POSITION
Investment readiness aims
By participating in our events, you can:
- learn about international growth opportunities,
- forge connections with non-European investors and
- establish and explore relationships, partnerships and investment opportunities with large corporates and corporate venture teams.
Participating corporate/key partners
A series of online tailor-made sessions with corporates and strategic partners.
The corporate activities will give you the opportunity to meet, learn from and develop partnerships with leading corporates from different sectors.
Corporates that have participated in our online sessions:
Our corporate activities are a series of online sessions between strategic partners (corporates) and startups and SMEs from their sector.
The startups and SMEs present solutions to specific challenges presented by a corporate, and a selected number of companies are invited to one-to-one meetings with the corporate.
Our 2022 corporate activities started in April.
Earlier this year:
5 April: Agbar applications closed (25 April)
12 April: AVL applications closed (6 May)
26 April: Fluidra applications closed (11 May)
12 May: ESA informative online session about ESA funding opportunities for SMEs and startups developing a space technology or a solution that is enabled by space (using satellite data, satellite navigation, satellite communication and/or technology transfer).
7 June: Repsol applications closed
6 October: MC applications closed
3 November: Enel applications closed