Investment readiness programme
Develop and enhance business relationships by participating in our international missions and corporate activities in 2022.
Eureka will be organising:
- International missions with opportunities for SMEs to connect with non-EU investors and key strategic partners.
- Corporate activities helping SMEs approach multinational corporate investors for business partnerships. Learn about best practices and collaborating to develop solutions to industry challenges.
You can apply if your startup is based in one of 13 financially committed Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).
- 457 COMPANIES PARTICIPATED IN CORPORATE ACTIVITIES
- 140 COMPANIES ATTENDED INTERNATIONAL MISSIONS
- 67% OF PARTICIPANTS INCREASED EXPORTS
- 62% OF PARTICIPANTS IMPROVE COMPETITIVE POSITION
Investment readiness aims
By participating in our events, you can:
- learn about international growth opportunities,
- forge connections with non-European investors and
- establish and explore relationships, partnerships and investment opportunities with large corporates and corporate venture teams.
In 2020 and 2021, we organised international missions to attend the Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH) in Singapore and Collision in Canada.
This year, Eureka will organise its international mission for SMEs/startups alongside the Web Summit, "the best technology conference in the planet” Forbes, taking place from 1-4 November 2022 in Lisbon.
During an online session on 14 June 2022, Eureka and the Web Summit organisers will present the offer to SMEs/startup. This year 30 companies will benefit from free participation (in person) at the Web Summit 2022.
If you want to know how you can get access, participate in our session on 14 June 2022.
Registration for the pre-event Web Summit event on 14 June will be open from 24 May 2022.
Our corporate activities
A series of online tailor-made sessions with corporates and strategic partners.
The corporate activities will give you the opportunity to meet, learn from and develop partnerships with leading corporates from different sectors.
Participating corporates and strategic partners are:
- European Space Agency
The Eureka corporate activities consist on a series of online sessions between strategic partners (corporate) and SMEs/startups for their sector.
The startups are invited to present solutions to specific challenges presented by a corporate and a selected number of companies are invited to a 1 – 1 meeting with the corporate.
The 2022 Eureka corporate activities started in April, until now the following sessions were organised with relevant partners.
- 5 April 2022: Agbar (DONE), applications closed (25 April 2022)
- 12 April 2022: AVL (DONE), applications closed (6 May 2022)
- 26 April 2022: Fluidra (DONE), applications closed (11 May 2022)
- 12 May 2022: Eureka-ESA (DONE): Informative online session about ESA funding opportunities for SMEs & startups developing a space technology or a solution that is enabled by space (using satellite data, satellite navigation, satellite communication and/or technology transfer).
- 7 June 2022: Repsol (Confirmed). More information will be available soon