Investment readiness programme
Develop and enhance business relationships by participating in our international missions and corporate activities in 2021.
Eureka will be organising:
- International missions with opportunities for SMEs to connect with non-EU investors and key strategic partners.
- Corporate activities helping SMEs approach multinational corporate investors for business partnerships. Learn about best practices and collaborating to develop solutions to industry challenges.
You can apply if your startup is based in one of 13 financially committed Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).
- 464 COMPANIES INVOLVED SINCE 2014
- 603M€ INVESTED
- 67% OF PARTICIPANTS INCREASED EXPORTS
- 62% OF PARTICIPANTS IMPROVE COMPETITIVE POSITION
Investment readiness aims
By participating in our events, you can:
- learn about international growth opportunities,
- forge connections with non-European investors and
- establish and explore relationships, partnerships and investment opportunities with large corporates and corporate venture teams.
Our thematic international missions
8-12 November 2021 in Singapore during the Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH) event organised by Enterprise Singapore
In 2020 and 2021, SMEs participated in international hybrid events in Singapore and Canada. Our next international mission will be in Singapore as a part of SWITCH.
More information coming soon!
The event is organised by local Eureka partners and in collaboration with Singapore’s national funding body.
Our corporate activities
A series of online tailor-made sessions with corporates.
The corporate activities will give you the opportunity to meet, learn from and develop partnerships with leading corporates from different sectors.
Participating corporates are:
- Metsä Group
Apply to be one of the selected companies to discuss and find solutions to specific themes and challenges set by corporates.
Priority for participating in our international missions and corporate activities will be given to:
- companies participating in the InvestHorizon accelerator programme,
- companies who have participated in other Eureka programmes (Eurostars, Clusters, Network projects, Globalstars) and
- companies recommended by our national contacts in 13 financially committed Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).