Investment readiness programme
Develop and enhance business relationships by participating in our international missions and corporate activities in 2021.
Eureka will be organising:
- International missions with opportunities for SMEs to connect with non-EU investors and key strategic partners.
- Corporate activities helping SMEs approach multinational corporate investors for business partnerships. Learn about best practices and collaborating to develop solutions to industry challenges.
You can apply if your startup is based in one of 13 financially committed Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).
Investment readiness aims
By participating in our events, you can:
- learn about international growth opportunities,
- forge connections with non-European investors and
- establish and explore relationships, partnerships and investment opportunities with large corporates and corporate venture teams.
Our thematic international missions
8-12 November 2021 in Singapore during the Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH) event organised by Enterprise Singapore
In 2020 and 2021, SMEs participated in international hybrid events in Singapore and Canada. Our next international mission will be in Singapore as a part of SWITCH.
We will offer 100 companies the opportunity to take part in SWITCH, and 12 selected companies will be invited to participate in Slingshot, a deep tech pitching competition.
The event is organised by local Eureka partners and in collaboration with Singapore’s national funding body.
Attend our webinar on 7 October 2021 to be one of the 100 companies we send to SWITCH.Register for the webinar
Our corporate activities
A series of online tailor-made sessions with corporates and strategic partners.
The corporate activities will give you the opportunity to meet, learn from and develop partnerships with leading corporates from different sectors.
Participating corporates and strategic partners are:
- European Space Agency
Apply to be one of the selected companies to discuss and find solutions to specific themes and challenges set.
European Space Agency (ESA): On 7 October 2021 (15:00-16:30 CEST), you can learn about the European Space Agency's opportunities for start-ups and SMEs, and how it can support you scaling-up and commercialising.
Solvay: Register for the first online session with Solvay on 18 November 2021 (10:00-11.15 CEST). You will discover how Solvay engages with startups and SMEs and supports their solutions.