InvestHorizon Eureka activities
An investment readiness accelerator programme for deep tech SMEs looking to raise Series A investment and scale up.
InvestHorizon is a European Commission-funded programme developed in collaboration with Eureka, which helps deep tech SMEs (through coaching, mentoring and pitching events) attract private investment and optimise relationships with private investors.
500 selected companies can benefit from tailormade services, including exclusive Eureka activities.
- 464 COMPANIES INVOLVED SINCE 2014
- 603M€ INVESTED
- 67% OF PARTICIPANTS INCREASED EXPORTS
- 62% OF PARTICIPANTS IMPROVE COMPETITIVE POSITION
Eureka activities within InvestHorizon
If your company has been accepted onto the InvestHorizon Accelerator, you could be selected to participate in our additional investment readiness activities.
The activities offered by Eureka will help you establish connections and foster partnerships with corporates and VCs from outside Europe.
Eureka will be organising:
- International missions with opportunities for SMEs to connect with non-EU investors and key strategic partners.
- Corporate activities helping SMEs approach multinational corporations for business partnerships. Learn about best practices and collaborating to develop solutions to industry challenges.
Priority will be given to companies based in 14 financially committed Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).
Investment readiness aims
By participating in our activities, you can:
- learn about international growth opportunities,
- forge connections with non-European investors and
- establish and explore relationships, partnerships and contracts with large corporates and corporate venture teams.
Our thematic international missions
12-16 April 2021 in Toronto, Canada during the annual Health Innovation Week (with a focus on the healthcare sector)
November 2021 during the Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH) event organised by Enterprise Singapore (with a focus on the cleantech and mobility sectors)
In addition, all InvestHorizon companies can participate in the online SWITCH event 7-11 December 2020. Eureka will cover the participation fee of selected companies.
The events are organised by local Eureka partners and in collaboration with Canada and Singapore’s national funding bodies. You can benefit from:
- An introduction to the local startup ecosystem and public policy for startups and scaleups
- Inspirational talks
- Learning sessions on tax and legal details (including IPR), raising capital and accessing markets and building corporate partnerships
- Pitching and speed-dating
Our corporate activities
A series of online tailor-made sessions with corporates (3 sessions per corporate).
The corporate activities will give you the opportunity to meet, learn from and develop partnerships with leading corporates from different sectors.
Corporates will present problems/ challenges for discussion and SMEs will pitch their solutions.
We will select companies across different sectors to participate in our corporate activities. Participation is free of charge.
If you wish to participate in our international missions and corporate activities, first apply to the InvestHorizon Accelerator. Only companies who have been accepted onto the programme will be eligible to participate in our additional investment readiness activities.InvestHorizon Accelerator