Investment readiness programme
Develop and enhance business relationships by participating in our international missions and corporate activities in 2021.
Eureka will be organising:
- International missions with opportunities for SMEs to connect with non-EU investors and key strategic partners.
- Corporate activities helping SMEs approach multinational corporate investors for business partnerships. Learn about best practices and collaborating to develop solutions to industry challenges.
You can apply if your startup is less than five years old, you have raised less than 3 million US dollars (or equivalent) in funding and are based in 13 financially committed Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).
- 464 COMPANIES INVOLVED SINCE 2014
- 603M€ INVESTED
- 67% OF PARTICIPANTS INCREASED EXPORTS
- 62% OF PARTICIPANTS IMPROVE COMPETITIVE POSITION
Investment readiness aims
By participating in our events, you can:
- learn about international growth opportunities,
- forge connections with non-European investors and
- establish and explore relationships, partnerships and investment opportunities with large corporates and corporate venture teams.
Our thematic international missions
20-22 April 2021 Collision (one of the world's biggest tech conferences) virtual event in Canada
30 selected startups can benefit from:
- A bespoke pre-event briefing on 13 April
- Investor meetings to forge connections with potential investors throughout North America
- Introductions to the local startup ecosystem by experts from the Canadian National Research Council (NRC), Global Affairs Canada and Invest in Canada
- A startup success manager to help prepare for the event
- Mentor hours
November 2021 (dates to be confirmed) in Singapore during the Singapore Week of Innovation and TeCHnology (SWITCH) event organised by Enterprise Singapore
You can benefit from:
- An introduction to the local startup ecosystem and public policy for startups and scaleups
- Inspirational talks
- Learning sessions on tax and legal details (including IPR), raising capital and accessing markets and building corporate partnerships
- Pitching and speed-dating
The events are organised by local Eureka partners and in collaboration with Canada and Singapore’s national funding bodies.
Our corporate activities
A series of online tailor-made sessions with corporates.
The corporate activities will give you the opportunity to meet, learn from and develop partnerships with leading corporates from different sectors.
Participating corporates are:
- Metsä Group
Apply to be one of the selected companies to discuss and find solutions to specific themes and challenges set by corporates.
Priority for participating in our international missions and corporate activities will be given to:
- companies participating in the InvestHorizon accelerator programme,
- companies who have participated in other Eureka programmes (Eurostars, Clusters, Network projects, Globalstars) and
- companies recommended by our national contacts in 13 financially committed Eureka countries (Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom).