Human Resources (HR) Manager
We are currently looking for a new experienced Manager to help us developing our HR Strategy forward, ensuring the team and the organization provide high-performance support and services and ensuring the compliance of our HR processes and practices to internal guidelines & priorities, and to the Belgian regulatory, social and legal context & obligations. Directly reporting to the Head, member of the Management Team, he/she is also responsible for contributing to the development of systems and procedures to ensure the organization benefit from the adequately skilled & engaged human resources with the required competencies, both on short- and long-term.
- Contributing to continuous improvement and further development of HR policies;
- Taking initiatives to ensure the Association is operating as a high-performing staff organization;
- Providing solutions to internal organization and HR-related issues;
- Managing payroll and staff administration, and monitoring of HR budgets;
- Handling the recruitment and selection processes;
- Organizing annual appraisals & surveys;
- Developing employee motivation and team building;
- Building collaborative relationships with managers on talent acquisition including active participation to candidate assessments and new hires’ induction.
- Planning training & competences development ;
- Implementing and updating Employment Regulations;
- Assisting managers and employees on the execution of HR policies and procedures;
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree in a relevant field (HR Management, Business Administration, etc);
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a service organisation/company, preferably in Belgium
- Excellent knowledge of Belgian labour and social legislation;
- Excellent level of English and French (Additional linguistic capability is a plus);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in coaching, training & team building
- Leadership and ability to motivate others;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management, flexible;
- Strong conflict management skills;
- Strong sense of Ethics
SALARY AND CONDITIONS
We offer a standard employment contract (in line with regulations applied in Belgium), with a competitive package in line with your skills & experience. We strongly live by the values of trust, transparency, passion, creativity, autonomy, collaboration, humility, fun, work-life balance and diversity across all our teams and our whole ecosystem of customers and partners.
Please send your application (CV and covering letter) before 15th May 2019 to email@example.com, including your full name and the job title ‘EUREKA HR Manager in the subject line. By sending your application, you expressively consent to your diplomas and references being verified. EUREKA Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.