Innovation beyond borders
We are the world’s biggest public network for international cooperation in R&D and innovation, present in over 45 countries.
What we do for you
Provide access to public funding
As the national funding body in your country, we give you access to public funding for your R&D projects.
Drive international collaboration
We can help you find international partners, build your ideal project consortium and choose the best programme.
Boost expansion into new markets
We will support you as you access new markets by providing tools and advice for expansion.
Offer personalised advice
The Eureka national project coordinator (NPC) in your country can advise, support and guide you from the development of your project idea to its commercialisation.
Open calls for projects
Do you have an idea for an innovative project? We may have the perfect funding opportunity for you.
Poland call for projects
ending 24 Sep 21
Poland has funding available for your international R&D projects.
Serbia call for projects
ending 28 Jun 21
Serbia has funding available for international R&D projects.
Blog See all articles
Good news for deep-tech SMEs: Eureka signs open innovation agreement with major corporates
New relationship will offer opportunities for SMEs to establish partnerships with corporate venturing teams, in cooperation with the EU-funded InvestHorizon programme.
Eurostars-3: A key instrument for Horizon Europe
Why Eurostars is an essential component of Horizon Europe.
- Horizon Europe emphasises the need to reinforce support to SMEs for the research and development of emerging and breakthrough innovations. There is a need for policies directly targeting SMEs and that aim to close the innovation gap in the European Union.
- The Innovative SMEs Partnership delivers a unique 1:3 leverage cash effect on EU funds. The total leverage effect, including private and public funds, is 1:7.
- The new strategy for the European Research Area (ERA) recommends member countries allocate a target of 5% R&D expenditure to international funding programmes.
- The final allocation of funds from Horizon Europe to the Innovative SMEs Partnership should be proportionate to the budgetary situation of the Framework Programme.
- Eureka considers an allocation of 300 M€ to the Innovative SMEs Partnership to be an optimal balance between diversity of European interests and sharing the burden of budget cuts, while ensuring the viability of a funding programme with a proven track record for creating jobs and growth.
New immune risk drug test opens up pharma sector
A Eurostars project partnership has blossomed into an innovative startup, which aims to make the pre-clinical testing of drugs for immune response risks affordable and straightforward. This could help open up the pharmaceutical market to smaller European pharma firms, and ensure that medicines that reach the market do not have unexpected side effects.